- MONDAY: I meant to run for an hour, got about 4 miles in before my bike ride TO the run made me to warm, then I bouldered for a few minutes to keep those calluses strong.
- TUESDAY: I meant to swim and run, but instead biked and swam, because I was afraid of getting too tired to bike home. I decided to swim a quick 1,500 meter.
- WEDNESDAY: With the monsoon that came in, no biking to work happened, I cancelled my AM run because I was tired and we bouldered for a few hours in the evening.
- Thursday – Saturday: It’s my first Olympic Tri of the season, last year my bike fell apart on me, so I am taking it easy for the weekend.
- SUNDAY: Bigfoot Tri: 1 mile swim, 26 mile bike, 6 mile run. Swim was cancelled, bike & run went down. Details can be found HURR. We finished the day off with some beach time and some stand up paddle boarding, not a bad week at all!